new peel shows tapes in groovy personal "compilation-tape" streaming site

ken ken_garner@...
Fri Feb 4 00:55:57 CET 2011

well, if you read his FAQs on his facebook page, it's clear he does not allow downloading saying "we are not legally allowed to do so" which perhaps implies to me he is paying to run a basic legal modest streaming licence - cf dandelion radio, but with a far more liberal copyright / payment regime in the USA, of course. Given his job and past career, he can probably afford to!