[peel] Radio Mafia show February 2 1999

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Wed Feb 2 16:43:52 CET 2011

I'm a bit late onto this due to having no internet access for the best part of January, but what's the correct date? The file name rather confusingly says 1999.02.11.

DM

--- On Fri, 31/12/10, phil_h22 <philip.gh@...> wrote:

From: phil_h22 <philip.gh@...>
Subject: [peel] Radio Mafia show February 2 1999
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, 31 December, 2010, 20:44

      Here's a new Radio Mafia show, I've also shared a track listing which is complete except for track 15, no doubt someone will be able to decipher the name of the German artist featured.

I received the show from my mate Ville in Helsinki who got the show off Radio YLE when they were doing a series of old shows as part of an anniversary season recently.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vd7d37ty1xcc7

I'd have a go at adding a Wikia entry if I was sure how to do it, anyway enjoy the show for now!

Phil