[peel] Top Gear 27 Oct 1968 - now complete

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Tue Dec 27 19:48:34 CET 2011

Hi Steve,

As I've already said privately, many thanks to you and John for this
one! Astonishing that full Top Gears are still emerging.

Given how few shows of this era are in circulation, it's strange how
much overlap there's been. From memory, I think at least 3 of the same
Top Gear shows (full or partial) have been discovered from different
sources. I hasten to add that that's not meant as a complaint of any
sort: it just seems somewhat odd. Maybe the session guests on the shows
in question appealed to the home tapers of the time.

Cheers,

Eddie.