OT - Out on Blue Six 1993

nickwpass3 mrnwilkins@...
Mon Dec 19 02:34:27 CET 2011

Thanks Bill.  Out On Blue Six was one of my favourite shows.  Stuart Maconie's Freak Zone is another favourite of mine.  Both seem to closely reflect the musical tastes of the presenter.

I haven't listened to the shows Radcliffe and Maconie do together but I get the impression they are required to be a witty double act.  When BBC 6 Music was supposedly threatened with closure, I noticed that a lot of listeners' comments in support of the station seemed to be about the personalities of the presenters rather than the music they played - so I guess some people like that style.