[peel] 2 new shows

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Sat Dec 17 00:25:17 CET 2011

Doh! That's 1976, not 1977...senior moment...

Pete

________________________________
From: Pete Conkerton <klacktoveedesteen@...>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 16 December 2011, 23:22
Subject: [peel] 2 new shows

...I think. Can't see them on the wiki anywhere...

16th August 1977 (Cream retrospective) is here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=STMZ9WWB

20th August 1977 (Beatles retrospective) is here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X2HRY2A7

About 55 minutes of each, quality not great but eminently listenable. The bad news is that both are chopped into tracks, the Cream one apparently completely at random. I've just uploaded them exactly as they came to me, I'll have to leave it to the more technically able & less time-constrained to do the audio jiggery-pokery, sort the wiki details out etc.

Background: A mate of mine's parents, recently retired, have started digging around in the attic & digitising their old tape collection - they thought I might be interested in these...there may be many more to come, or there may be none at all. I'll be seeing said mate early next year (in Prague, for his 40th birthday celebrations), I'll see if I can extract any more information between rounds. Meanwhile, enjoy!

Cheers aye, Pete