Keep it Peel 16-12-04 - Belle & Sebastian anyone?

jake jklm@...
Fri Dec 16 21:15:57 CET 2011

Time flies doesn't it?

But 7 years on I'm still finding great new music in the Peel shows and other Peel-related stuff that's regularly uploaded here.

For example, I'd never previously heard the Sarah Jones rap that's featured in Coldcut's set in the Keeping it Peel show - but having identified it I downloaded the album it comes from (DJ Vadim - USSR life from the other side) and can't stop listening to it....

Thanks a million for the Anne Nightingale! I've just put part one on now and am looking forward to part 2....