Keep it Peel 16-12-04 - Belle & Sebastian anyone?

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Fri Dec 16 15:42:15 CET 2011

Hi Jake,

Here is the Belle & Sebastian section mp3
<http://www.megaupload.com/?d=419UDIE2>       Sadly I didn't get Anne's
show...

Haze

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "jake" <jklm@...> wrote:

> A belated thank you for this - I had the Jarvis Cocker documentary,
but your recording is better quality - although it does have a couple of
little drop outs that I can easily fix.

> I'd never heard the full show before and really enjoyed listening to
it - and now that I also have the missing bit in the middle kindly
provided by Haze, I look forward to joining all the parts together.

> But before I do so - does anybody have an unblemished recording of the
live session by Belle & Sebastian that's in the first part of the show,
in between Public Enemy and Jawbone? There's some horrendous drop outs
in Pete's file during their performance, so it would be good to fix that
too, if there's a better recording available.

> Also - does anybody have a recording of the Anne Nightingale show that
followed? When Steve Lamacq hands over to her she promises sets by
Digital Mystikz, Alex Paterson and Dave Clarke that I would love to
hear....

<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/coolcats58/Teeenage%20Dreams%20So%20\
\

<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/coolcats58/Keep%20It%20Peel%20%28sec\
\
> > \
> > > tion%29%202004-12-16.mp3>
> > >
> > > I have the full documentary including Steve Lamacq's intro. It is
> > > uploading to the Mooo now. Link to follow shortly...
> > >

> > > --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@

> > months
> > > ago - 50 minutes of the Jarvis Cocker tribute from 16-12-04:

(part