ot - maybe? tape wibble.

mutetourettes mutetourettes@...
Thu Dec 15 10:12:28 CET 2011

hi - my first post here and i hope you don't think it's too much of a curveball - i was on celemony's website last night and noticed they have a new wow and flutter removal product... it's about 4 grand, but you can analyse a file and get 7 seconds at a time of corrected playback in the demo, which might be enough to patch together a bad tape wibble, just in case anyone's tapes have some bad moments... (I'm not connected with them, this ain't spam, i just thought it might help)
Cheers for all the digitizing, folks!