More festive 50 fun

jake jklm@...
Tue Dec 13 18:39:00 CET 2011

Hi Steve

Nice to have the complete show in 1 file!

I think I cleaned the sound up a bit when I put mine together but it's not a remaster by any means, although I do intend to do that one day....

In the meantime I thought I'd add to the festive fun by posting the top 5 in the all time festive 50 of 2000, which I did update with some decent quality mp3s.

Megaupload this time: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9T76TYEC

Many thanks for all the hard work - to you and everyone else who keeps posting stuff up at a faster rate than I can even listen to it! :)

I've now got nearly 300GB of Peel-related stuff, most of which I've found since joining this group - and it really is much appreciated....

Happy holidays!

Jake