In Concert double bills

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Mon Dec 12 11:50:39 CET 2011

I don't know how accurate the information on bbcradioint is but Widowmaker were paired with Upp for the Transcription Discs (#126) with an original recording date of 13th May 1976 at the Paris. That would make far more sense. Unsurprisingly Jasper Carrott isn't in the radioint catalogue. Sadly Russ Ballard (who Radio Times credits as being broadcast with Upp the week after Widowmaker) is also missing from the catalogue.