[peel] Sleep around with Spices for Jock's thrills (5, 9)

Stuart stuartb@...
Sun Dec 11 12:08:54 CET 2011

Thanks for these! I wonder if much of this tape is from 20th October 1991? A
previous section of this show was found on L005.

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
so_it_goes_2512
Sent: 11 December 2011 10:29
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Sleep around with Spices for Jock's thrills (5, 9)

Fellow Peelites

The last one was 'turkey', but you all knew that, so here are two new
shares:

1) Many thanks to Stuart for his latest bevy of SL Tape madness, and here's
another one that took up the whole of L063, a compilation from 1991, some of
which seems familiar:

Weird Fat And Vegas <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Weird_Fat_And_Vegas>

2) We continue the Peelenium trail with this:

24 November 1999 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/24_November_1999>   (Sessions:
L'augmentation and Woodbine live from Maida Vale. Peeenium: 1976)

Many thanks to both tapers and to Mark for the SL rip.

Best wishes

Steve (TK)