[peel] Re: The Festive 31 show - re-up anyone?

David Foster david.foster1@...
Fri Dec 9 15:23:09 CET 2011

Hi Steve,

Brilliant! Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to hearing the show.

If you decide to do a re-edit, that would be great, but if not, the
original files would be ace.

Cheers,
David

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 4:12 PM, so_it_goes_2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...