1975 mystery tracks challenge

ken ken_garner@...
Tue Dec 6 00:41:17 CET 2011

I'm working through vol 3 of dektician's logs right now, summer 1973, and hope to have these done for sharing by christmas. It seems logical that some of his reels are from early 1975, because vol 4 or 5 (forthcoming) of the logs cover this period too, including Peel's teatime shows and some saturday afternoon rock weeks...

but that's all for the future