Radio Times

steve saipanda@...
Sun Dec 4 18:22:51 CET 2011

Many thanks again for the listing, which I've copied over to the wiki. Hopefully it will be clear where to go from here:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Concerts

This page can also be found from the wiki top menu, under Concerts in the Other Shows section.

Still linking everything up and will flesh things out a bit more, but the basic plan is to keep the pages fairly much as they are and not make pages for any of the dates (that way lies madness) - except for shows when Peel was the compare (if these can be tied down).

Think it's a great reference to have, though. Have often thought such a thing would be useful.

Cheers,

SW