[peel] Bird to digest terrible film (6)

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sun Dec 4 11:37:17 CET 2011

i know i write a load of junk here at time`s but why do all my post`s on this group go straight to spam?

From: so_it_goes_2512 <so_it_goes_2512@yahoo.co.uk>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 4 December 2011, 4:21
Subject: [peel] Bird to digest terrible film (6)

Fellow Peelites

Thanks for all who answered my last clue without actually answering it! Three new shares:

1) Peel o25 (BFBS)

Seasonally, 45 minutes of joy from December 1985 in a lot better sound than the last three in this series.

2) Best Of Peel Vol 44

Mike's back! Actually I've had this for a while with another to follow. From around March 1992.

3) 25 August 1999

(Session: Lolita Storm. Peelenium: 1942.)  Splendid return to form by John.

Many thanks to all three tapers, and to all the others who have poted new material this week.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)