Radio Times

steve saipanda@...
Fri Dec 2 03:46:59 CET 2011

Hi Jon,

Would be interesting to know what you've found. I know there were some changes from the In Concert listings in Ken's book, which I think he took from the Radio Times (eg, Deep Purple did play).

I think especially interesting would be after the end of 1971, when Peel stopped being the regular presenter (and thus Ken doesn't include the shows in his book).

Please contact me off list.

Cheers,

Steve W