[peel] Re: tape screech

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Aug 31 10:42:56 CEST 2011

This will probably make the Azimuth-Evangelists cry but I got rid of some
fairly heavy tape screech on some of the old 400 box tapes by spraying WD40
into the case and then doing a couple of FFW and RWD’s to work it through.

Not sure if this is too good for the tapes in the long run but I figured we
were only interested in playing them the once in order to rip the content