[peel] Re: John's 40th Birthday - 30th August 1979

aadam jacobs aadamjacobs@...
Fri Aug 26 21:40:43 CEST 2011

How can you avoid dancing to "Oh Brother"?
Maybe that's just me....

________________________________
From: billfromnorthwales <billfromnorthwales@yahoo.co.uk>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 2:26 PM
Subject: [peel] Re: John's 40th Birthday - 30th August 1979

There is just no way that you heard them anywhere else except on Peel's show...

Well, the conversation started of as I was surprised that no Fall record was in his "40 records I would like played at my 40th birthday party" list.

But maybe it was a dance party, and as he sometimes said, if you can dance to that, you are in urgent need of medical attention.