Second Cranes session - anyone have?

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Fri Aug 26 13:24:44 CEST 2011

So those DAT's (or at least some of them) did get shared then? I've been a bit out of the loop recently - MSc. dissertation, work, holidays etc. - so I must have missed them. I'd be grateful of any links still active.
David very kindly sent me a link to the Jactars session, but after that I kind of lost track...
cheers
Roger