[peel] Re: John's 40th Birthday - 30th August 1979

OptomCPD optomcpd@...
Thu Aug 25 10:04:45 CEST 2011

I recently bought a Live at The Witch Trials reissue CD with great
sleeve-notes and an extra disc of singles, live tracks and stuff. Highly
recommended.

I had a similar experience of delight & shock on hearing Cruisers Creek for
the first time (I was only 8 in 1978, hence my late introduction to The
Fall) - I didn't know music could be like that. I still love that song, but
haven't a clue what it's about.

Martin

--
Martin Hodgson