John's 60th Birthday (Peel Night) -31st August 1999

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Wed Aug 24 19:43:40 CEST 2011

Hello Steve,

31 May 1983(three),  I hope, or something has gone badly wrong.

  I am sure that absolutely anything else that you choose to do from 1979
will be well received too.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "so_it_goes_2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...>
wrote:

> > Well, might as well go for the hat trick ....
>
> Bloody hell Bill, from the timings of your messages it looks as though
you did all this in less than 10 minutes ;-))
> Thank you so much for the benefits of your expertise. I never thanked
you for the 31 May 1985, so consider this my acknowledgement!
> BTW, after my 1979 remaster was so well received, I would really love
to do another one, but can't think of what people would like. Are there
any suggestions (allowing for the fact I'm now back at work)?