Peel Mid to Late 1997 Mixtape

Stuart stuartb@...
Sun Aug 21 23:08:59 CEST 2011

Listening to this again now, I think everything really stands the test of time and SQ is mostly excellent (with apologies to Steve TK - I'm afraid there is a fair bit of experimental D & B in there)

Also includes a few session tracks including a beautiful one from Velocette, and Coldcut's live half hour set from December.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_Mid_to_Late_1997

Stuart

PS thanks to Bill and his amazing speeder-upperer and joining-togetherer machine for his further work on improving the 1983 400 Boxers