Nuisance here again

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Sun Aug 21 17:10:31 CEST 2011

As an alternative to the raw files, the 31 May 1983 show is now
available in a sped up (lots), tied down,  joined up version, and that
is available HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/01%20John%20Peel/\
1983-05-31%20John%20Peel%20BBC%20Radio%201.mp3>

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "so_it_goes_2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...>