Another re-up, please?

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Thu Aug 18 23:33:19 CEST 2011

As with the other 1985 re-up, as an alternative to the raw files, I have
sped up, tarted up,   joined (not invisibly!) and acoustically hammered
the show into one file.

It is   HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/01%20John%20Peel/\
1985-06-11%20John%20Peel%20BBC%20Radio1.mp3>    for you to download.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "so_it_goes_2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...>
wrote:

> Hi Stuart, got them downloading now, thanks very much!
>
> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Stuart" stuartb@ wrote:
> >
> > Uploading, says "31 minutes remaining" as of now
> >

> > Stuart
> >
> >   _____

Of
> > so_it_goes_2512
> > Sent: 18 August 2011 01:56
> > To: peel@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [peel] Another re-up, please?
> >

> > It's my turn to ask this time:
> >

> > 11 June 1985 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/11_June_1985>
> >

> > * 378-850611a.mp3
> > * 378-850611b.mp3
> >
> > are not on the Mooo and naturally the Rapidshare links are dead.
Please