[peel] John Peel's Shed

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu Aug 18 23:30:02 CEST 2011

is there a list of said records anywhere?

I am minded to go to the London show - what about some of us meeting up - might be a bit scary to come out of the anonymity of wiki but also might be quite interesting to meet some of you....

one of my regrets was not offering John a bed in my student flat in London when he put out an appeal for a bed for a night on a regular basis in the late 80s as he needed somewhere to stay on nights away from home - but was a bit scared to meet him in the flesh - and my flat was a bit of a mess! It was odd as he put out the appeal quite regularly - and no one seemed to respond.

Mark

________________________________
From: John Bravin <john.bravin@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 18 August 2011, 17:20
Subject: [peel] John Peel's Shed

Noted that John Osborne's John Peel's Shed show is on at the Edinburgh
Fringe Festival for a couple of weeks.  I couldn't catch it, but it is
very well reviewed and may be of interest to any forum members in
Edinburgh. It's also on in London from Oct 25 to 29

https://www.underbelly.co.uk/john-peels-shed-edinburgh-fringe
http://showandtelluk.com/600

John