[peel] Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Wed Aug 17 23:26:45 CEST 2011

Apologies to Steve - no need for others to rack their brains for second half of 91 Tec Dance Tape as I have now sent Steve the second half listing that was on the inlay all along - I just failed to transcribe...

Mark

________________________________
From: so_it_goes_2512 <so_it_goes_2512@....uk>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 17 August 2011, 8:42
Subject: [peel] Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting

Fellow Peelites

1) Firstly, the requested re-up of this for Stuart, and presumably all the others who haven't said they've got it.  In fact, I had to create a Wiki page specially for this!

2) One of those compilations that turn up from time to time in the SL Tapes. Any help in identifying the tracks for the second half would be much appreciated.

91 Tec Dance Rap

3) Another part of this show that amazingly I first uploaded a section of exactly a year ago.

4) and finally....yes Mike's done it again. These comps document a period rather over-fished of late (Feb/March 1992), but the quality is outstanding and in at least one case covers a tape flip.

Best Of Peel Vol 42  (Dawson in session)
Best Of Peel Vol 43  (records only)

Many thanks to Mike, Mark and whoever recorded the 1996 show (in really good sound).

Best wishes
Steve (TK)