Re-up requests

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Aug 16 18:49:47 CEST 2011

Hi Stuart

I think I have the first one, the file name certainly matches, it's the full show, but the sound quality is really poor and needs amplifying. Also, it's an mp3 (I have a habit of converting wav files to this format), so if that's any good, I'll upload.
The second I have exactly as you describe (are you sure you just want one of the two?)
The others I would dearly love to have myself!
Let me know if these are any good.
Steve (TK)