Available shows spreadsheet?

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Aug 12 18:36:20 CEST 2011

> PS It may well be that the Festive Fifty tapes wouldn't need to be  shipped, as I think they are basically available. Steve in Korea would probably know without needing to check.

Steve, you flatter me. Between 1986-2003, we now have complete recordings of every show (some still need reconstructing into single files, but all the material is there).
With one shining exception: 17 December 1994 is only partially complete (just the chart section), so if anybody has the rest of it, please please let me know.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)