Available shows spreadsheet?

steve saipanda@...
Fri Aug 12 17:56:15 CEST 2011

Hi Haze,

See your point about clicking through and stuff for details.

What I was thinking on the simplifying front was that the wiki year pages can basically tell you which shows there are no known recordings of. That then excludes a large number of the tapes - and these would be shipped.

Actually, there are basically no complete World Service shows in circulation from the 90s (and very few otherwise), as far as I know - so these could also be put to one side for shipping.

It's only the ones that remain with blue links on the year pages where it would be a matter of the extra click to the date page see how much is already available, any info on quality, etc. Yeah, there would probably be a fair few.

If we had a list of all the dates (this could exclude the WS ones), we could just paste it straight onto a wiki page and those with no date pages would immediately be obvious (red link equals no date page). Similarly, the blue links would be right there and they would be in a nice easy list to work (click) through for details.

Any chance of such a list?

Cheers,

Steve