Available shows spreadsheet?

steve saipanda@...
Fri Aug 12 13:39:18 CEST 2011

Hi Haze,

Looks like a really exciting trove and certainly hope something can be worked out. I'm definitely there for helping with shipping costs or whatever.

On the quick check front, the wiki calendar page leads into separate year pages - with an automatic calendar graphic for each year. Dates with blue links have show tracklisting pages for regular Radio 1 shows (usually from recordings). Those with red links have no dedicated page (and usually no recordings).

So should be quick enough to do if you have the tapes sorted out into years.

Or if you have a list of the shows on the tapes, I'm sure this could be quickly checked by group members.

Cheers,

SW