[peel] Re: Monday Monday

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Aug 12 03:18:11 CEST 2011

!! Early 80s my fave period. And Rangelov's and others I'm sure.

You simply must let us know what is up there.

Or do you mean you have forgotten where that loft is..

Stuart

There is / was a re-release of Trixie's stuff coming up. The warehouse fire
(I guess you know about that) has set things back a bit, however. Their Peel
sessions can be downloaded from Mediafire. Haven't tried it, so I'm not sure
about the sound quality. I taped John's shows back in the early eighties,
but the cassettes are all in a long-forgotten loft. My heart is soaking wet
too!

Michael