Available shows spreadsheet?

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Aug 11 15:17:55 CEST 2011

I don't know if this is the kind of thing you are looking for, Haze, but I keep a regularly updated alphabetical and chronological list of all the Peel material (two tables: one for shows, the other for sessions, 116 pages) I have archived to DVD (and I download everything), so far up to 101 volumes. Of course, this met a small speed bump last month when my PC packed up, but I have retrieved nearly all of the stuff I "lost" (side note: does anybody know how to connect the hard drive I ripped from it to another PC?). So, if you want this, I can send you a copy in Adobe PDF format, but off list, please.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)