[peel] I wonder if there are wiki pagesfor the R2R tapes

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Tue Aug 9 23:30:22 CEST 2011

blimey isn't the world a wonderful thing - although I'm not certain I understand a word of that - I would have loved to have heard Peel struggle with this sort of thing - he was flummoxed by faxes, elated by email and slightly sceptical about CDs - 78s had a special place in his heart!

________________________________
From: Gert Stuut <dutch_record_59@...>
To: "peel@yahoogroups.com" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 9 August 2011, 10:06
Subject: [peel] I wonder if there are wiki pagesfor the R2R tapes

I listened to some of them, quality is much better than I hoped for!
My son downloaded an app for mobile phones  (I think) it's called Jamba Music Finder.
He placed it near my computer, I listened to file 5 B. In a few seconds the phone  found the correct track! :

Jeff Beck - Cause We've Ended as Lovers.

Think this is very handy for the Wiki!

Cheers,
Gert