[peel] The Man Who Took The Valise Off The Floor At Grand Central Station At Noon

koogy@... koogy@...
Sun Aug 7 22:42:46 CEST 2011

the name She Trinity rang a bell. not that track, but another was played
on The Freak Zone in april

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0103r2j

Dave Q:
> This is fun!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xucHG7gY9WQ&feature=related

and actually, their version of I Fought The Law was played by one Tom
Ravenscroft standing in for gideon coe about a year ago:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00tgcn4

speaking of which, Tom stood in for Gideon all last week and will do again
all next week. 21:00 on radio6 (the one on the 4th was especially good)

andy