[peel] Re: Plenty more tapes out there!

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Apr 23 02:02:53 CEST 2011

I got your first reply, that seems to be because you sent it to me rather
than the group!

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
bty997881
Sent: 22 April 2011 13:09
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] Re: Plenty more tapes out there!

I think that South Wales member was me, and I did try to get in touch, but
just as my reply to this effect from last night doesn't seem to have made
it, neither did my attempts to get in touch.
So I'm still up for it, if you want to try again. I'm just about to start on
anther batch from Rocker, so it may be some before i get onto it, but the
offer is still there,
cheers
Roger

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel%40yahoogroups.com> , "Stuart"