Two Peel Interviews

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Tue Apr 19 13:30:10 CEST 2011

Good stuff (as usual) Bill.

I just stumbled across these whilst browsing the internet, I can't find them here using the search but apologies if already well known...

A phone interview with JP with video/photo montage. Recorded June 23, 1996
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aHDJy0R8nQ

A transcript of the longer article originally published in "Filler Magazine" in Sept. '96
http://raptor.golden.net/~tekapo/type/peel.html