JP on Who Dares Wins, 1984

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Apr 16 15:29:21 CEST 2011

Hi Rich

Never seen and most enjoyable, even though I watched it regularly and actually met Rory McGrath at Paddington Station once (nice feller, who told me there probably wouldn't be another series because it cost Channel 4 too much). Errrmmm...I don't suppose you're thinking of making the whole shows you have available in any form, Torrent-wise or something (please)? Would be great to see them again.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)