I Waited 30 years for "25 years of Rock" then 50 years comes along at once

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Apr 15 12:16:53 CEST 2011

Hi Bill

I managed to get 1952 but was too late for episode 1. Did you or anyone else record it? I remember the original as 25 Years Of Rock from 1980!

Best wishes
Steve (TK)