John Cav Tapes: ep #6, season finale

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Wed Apr 13 16:45:41 CEST 2011

Finally got round to this, and what a great recording, both in terms of audio quality and song content ! Thanks to John and Ken for this priceless tape ! I didn't realise This Heat were so eclectic/experimental - real "Late Junction" material, very 1980 in fact. How times change (maybe rightly) - I can't see (hear) Radcliffe and Maconie having "I Feel Like A Wog" on their playlist these days ...