Another part of a BFBS show from 1988

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Wed Apr 13 01:39:49 CEST 2011

Hi Ralf

Thanks very much for this! I was amazed at the quality of sound (in stereo, too!) Where were you living when you recorded it?
You too may be interested to know that as one of the select group sharing BFBS shows (albeit ones passed to me by others) that I have another 88 files of BFBS from 1985-9 to put up, and many more of Carsten's shows from 1995-9. A neglected (up till now) area of Peel's output that is nonetheless illuminating and highly enjoyable.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)