More 'In Concert'

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Mon Apr 11 21:01:28 CEST 2011

I don't want to be a tease (much) but I have the Red Noise show and will get it on the Mooo as soon as I can find which box it's hidden in. My office is in the process of a refit and I've managed to misplace/bury a box of 'In Concert' tapes.

On a (slightly) less teasey note I have found my tape of Sad Cafe from 1980 so I'll put that in the next batch....

Haze