My Peel Sessions

dgmccarthy dgmccarthy@...
Mon Apr 11 01:56:05 CEST 2011

Cheers, Rocker.  I'm in Sydney but, if it comes to it, sending the tapes back to their country of origin isn't a problem!

The shows are 20 & 21 November 1992 and I see on the WIKI that they are available, albeit incomplete. Mine would also be straight out of the desk in the broadcast studio so may have the edge in quality.

I recall this was during a period (give or take a couple of years) when R1 was messing around with the processing on the end of the broadcast chain and some of the off-air sound was a bit over-cooked.

Happy days!

David