That's Life, TV Times, and Larry The Lamb

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Sun Apr 10 14:51:28 CEST 2011

I know....it is so encouraging to get a response.

I also noticed Ken did not get a  reply for his mega rare 1977 show. All
the shows were really well recorded, and sound amazing for their age, so
thank you Ken

I am very grateful to all the uploaders of new shows, but maybe
joyfully inundated at the moment to be able to listen and comment to
them all!

However I  know a little feedback goes a long way (as Lou Reed found out
on his Metal Machine Music) so many thanks to Steve and Ken and Haze and
Deadearnest and  coolcats58 and others who have uploaded recently.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "So It Goes 2512" <so_it_goes_2512@...>