Re: [peel] Re: 1978-04-03 BBC In Concert (Tom Robinson & Sad Café)

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Sun Apr 10 12:31:27 CEST 2011

There is an interesting article on Bob Dylan in today's Observer,
presenting the view that he was never really left wing and got annoyed
when the left wing thought he was.

Everyone perceives rock and roll as left wing but scratch the surface
and it's not always so.  Johnny Ramone was inducted into the Rock n Roll
hall of fame saying 'God Bless President Bush'

John