My Peel Sessions

dgmccarthy dgmccarthy@...
Sat Apr 9 15:05:52 CEST 2011

Filler
The Heart-Throbs
Scritti Politti  (older and incomplete)
Fluke
Napalm Death
Carcass
Scientist
Gumball

Much of this is probably not new to many of you and much is available commercially but these, as noted before, were largely copied from broadcast masters or cloned from DAT masters at the recording sessions.

I've also got some other Radio One sessions, some In Concerts, some Programme Transmissions and other bits and pieces.  I do actually have a couple of complete Peel shows but they are on DAT in long-play mode and I don't have access to a machine that can replay them (but I'm working on it).  I also have my prized possession - a recording of me on John's show drawing a competition winner and announcing the birth of my son!

If anyone would like any of the above, let me know.

Cheers

David