28th December 1988 (The Christians in Concert)

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Fri Apr 8 18:53:51 CEST 2011

As the Wiki states 28-12-88 JP starts the show by commenting 'Well I
don't think I've ever heard The Christians sounding as good as they did
just now on Radio 1 FM

So here is the concert he was referring to

Christians Concert
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/1988-12-28%20BBC%\
20In%20Concert%20%28Christians%29.mp3>

I also took the liberty of uploading the Peel show that followed

Peel Show 28 Dec 88
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/1988-12-28%20John\
%20Peel%20BBC%20Radio%201.mp3>

I did not have it complete, so I took half from Jakes recording and half
from Ray b's recording, and   ...erm..   half from my recording.

Sadly  I do not have the news item about Honey Nuts and tinned sweetcorn

Biff fnw

Archive
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/00Archive/>

Recent <http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/>