JOHN PEEL SHOW on BFBS from 27 December 1988

42marv bs717705@...
Thu Apr 7 22:08:49 CEST 2011

Okay, done. here are the links for both sides.

http://www.divshare.com/download/14514478-766

http://www.divshare.com/download/14514479-623

As mentioned previously it isn't a complete show. It's from his GERMAN BFBS show. Side A starts not from the beginning but lasts about 45 minutes while Side B of the tape runs until the end of the show and is about 36 minutes long. The sound quality is very nice.

I do not find a show with that tracklisting. The show contains tracks by The Rockstars of Love, The Last Drive (a Greek band), Super Black, Happy Mondays, Link Wray, Inspiral Carpets, Sunguru Boys, Eye Dance, Damnsiders, Shadowy Men on a shadowy Planet, Prince Far I & I-Roy, Marxists Brothers, etc.

John tells a long story about his visit to his Father-in-law because of his 70th birthday celebration.

Further on he remembers a trip to Zimbabwe, where he saw THE BROTHERS FOUR and THE MARXISTS BROTHERS as well.

Hope You enjoy it.

Ralf