Peel Show Dezember 1989

ralufulu bs717705@...
Thu Apr 7 17:36:27 CEST 2011

As I have downloaded loads of peel Shows from around here I want to present some of my old tapes/shows in this group. I have just digitalized a show from December the 27th 1989 and want to make it available in this group. I would need any help what to do. Normally I upload music or video-files with divshare. Would it be as easy as that. Just create a topic here and provide the divshare address?
Just let me know what would be best for all readers and contributors here.
best wishes
Ralf