Jactars, anyone

dgmccarthy dgmccarthy@...
Tue Apr 5 02:31:24 CEST 2011

I've uploaded a zipped file of all four tracks here: https://files.me.com/dgmccarthy/ohk1ig

The password is ravenscroft.

They are just labelled Jacktars1, Jacktars2, etc but are:

01 Pull the plug
02 Flower powder
03 Millions of grains
04 Things not seen

These are 48kHz 16bit stereo .wav files. They were digitally transferred from my DAT collection. The DAT copy would have been made from the quarter-inch masters probably on the night of transmission. If I was working on the show I would routinely dump a copy to a DAT for posterity.

Let me know if there are any issues.

The link will expire in 30 days.

Cheers

David