Brideshead Revisited, Three Of A Kind & All Our Yesterdays

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Apr 3 07:58:49 CEST 2011

Fellow Peelites

Sunday lunch with Peel coming up....

1) Date: 24 October 1992
Sessions: Sebadoh, Strangelove, Pavement
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/24_October_1992

John did a four-hour show straddling the end of BST that year. This has been shared before as part of the 500 Box, but this new version pieced together by yours truly has an extra 40 minutes added courtesy of the SL Tapes (many thanks to Mark for the rip and the copious notes). Caveat emptor: the first 14 minutes or so seem to come from a faulty tape, with resultant watery sound. And still no sign of the Pavement session mentioned in Ken, but two 12 inch tracks instead. Puzzling.

2) Date: 19 February 1994
Sessions: Tindersticks, Blithe
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/19_February_1994

3) Date: 25 February 1994
Sessions: Elevate, Fiasco
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/25_February_1994

4) Date: 26 February 1994
Sessions: Pavement, Swirlies
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/26_February_1994

More partial shows from Isector, with many thanks.

5) Date: 14 August 1990
Session: Fall #8
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/14_August_1990

Great complete recording of the sixth show in the Fall In August series. Many thanks to the hero who has been supplyig me with these.

Right, that's yer lot for now, see you next week (probably) and respect to Ken and John for the 1976 FF. Are there any more tapes to come?

Best wishes
Steve (TK)

P.S. The Jacktars session from the masters sounds yummy.....please upload. Thanks!